The GEF Small Grants Programme (SGP), UNDP invites Civil Society Organizations (including national non-governmental organizations, community-based organizations, professional associations, academic organizations, faith-based organizations, youth groups, business civic organizations, hotel and tourism associations and foundations) to apply for the following grants:
- Planning Grants of maximum US$5,000
- Project Grants of maximum US$50,000
- Community-Based Adaptation to Climate Change Grants of maximum US$50, 000.
- Strategic Grants of maximum US$150,000
Civil Society Organizations can apply for grants in the following areas:
- Biodiversity Conservation
- Climate Change Mitigation
- Climate Change Adaptation
- Prevention of Land Degradation
- Protection of International Waters
- Reduction and Elimination of Chemicals such as Persistent Organic Pollutants.
Applicants should complete a ‘Project Concept Form’ and submit it no later than 1 May 2015.
By Mail, applications can be addressed to: The National Coordinator
The National Coordinator
GEF Small Grants Programme
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Orange Hill Village
Applications can also be emailed to: [email protected]
For more information and for forms, please contact GEF SGP National Coordinator at the email provided as well as telephone 1-784-532-8438.
Further information about the GEF SGP can be accessed at: