Vincentian artiste Marlon Roudette will be the featured artiste at the Miss Carival Pageant on July 1.
It will be Roudette’s first performance in St. Vincent and the Grenadines since attaining international stardom.
Cheryl Rodriguez, chair of the Beauty Shows Committee of the Carnival Development Corporation says that 10 countries will compete in the regional pageamt.
The ten (10) countries and contestants are:
- Anguilla — Chelsey Hughes
- Barbados — Sheryl Forde
- Dominica — Tasia Floissac
- Grenada — Nyanka Samuel Robinson
- Montserrat — Tabeanna Tuitt
- St Kitts and Nevis — Orngel Erskine
- St Lucia — Yuana David
- Trinidad and Tobago — Djennicia Francis
- Venezuela — Michelle Sinmues
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines — Nikianna Williams
“Beauty show fans and all nationals who love their country and appreciate all Vincentians who have made it big overseas are encouraged to give Marlon Roudette and his band a rousing welcome at Victoria Park by attending MISS CARIVAL 2016 on July 1st,” Rodriguez said.