Advertisement 87
Advertisement 211
Electric Shock

Two persons have died as a result of accidental electrocution in as many days in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

On Monday, Andrew Tittle of Glen died while working at the Balcombe Estate in Indian Bay.

He is said to have lost balance while on a ladder and held on to an electrical wire as he fell.

Tittle’s death came two days after a construction worker was electrocuted in Biabou.

On Saturday, Nicholas John, a mason, was electrocuted at on a construction site in Biabou.

Advertisement 21

Reports are that he died while using a power saw to cut plywood.

Police investigations into the two deaths are continuing.

Advertisement 128