(1) On 11.10.13, Kirt Stapleton, a 26-year-old labourer of New Montrose, was arrested and charged with (i) burglarising the Quick Cash Corporation office and stealing EC$2,994.79 and (ii) without lawful excuse damaged two (2) wooden doors, valued EC$1,500.00, at Kingstown between 09.10.13 and 10.10.13.
(2) On 11.10.13, Beresford Williams, a 60-year-old farmer of South Rivers, was arrested and charged with (i) having in his possession, one (1) semi-automatic pistol; (ii) with having in his possession three (3) rounds of .38 ammunition without a licence issued under the Firearm Act; and (iii) with having in his possession, “1,661 grammes of cannabis”, with intent to supply it to another, at South Rivers on 11.10.13.
(3) On 12.10.13, Amos Grant, a 36-year-old labourer of Cemetery Hill and Julian Mc Cree, a 41-year-old mason of Hamilton, were arrested and charged jointly, with burglarising the liquor and provision shop of Winston Bradshaw and stealing one (1) case of Sunset Strong rum, valued EC$225.00, along with EC$75.00 in cash, the property of Winston Bradshaw, stolen at Hamilton, Bequia, between 09.10.13 and 10.10.13
(4) On 12.10.13, Julian Adams, a 34-year-old labourer of Port Elizabeth, was arrested and charged with being in lawful custody charged with the offence of assault bodily harm, did escape such custody, at Port Elizabeth on 12.10.13.
(5) On 13.10.13, Allanzo Kydd, a 20-year-old labourer of Villa, was arrested and charged with intent to commit the offence of robbery on Winston Creese, a 48-year-old prison officer of Diamond, did an act which is more than merely preparatory to the commission of the offence, at Murray’s Road on 03.10.13.
(Police Public Relations & Complaints Dept.)