The Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force, on Wednesday, announced an EC$50,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the mass shooting in Kingstown that left five people dead.
D’ondre Hillock, Jamall Bobb, Lamont “Dutchy” Hector, Ricky Taylor Kashie Primus, a 13-year-old student died when the occupant(s) of a vehicle shot them in Kingstown around 8:30 p.m. on July 19 in the Harbour Club area of Upper Kingstown.
Police are asking people with information to telephone 1-784-456-1102, 1-784-457-1211 ext. 4816, 1-784-456-1810 or 1-784-457-1211 ext. 4838, 1-784-457-1211 ext. 4876, 999 or 911 and report the information anonymously.
The police statement reminded the public that there are provision in the Witness Anonymity and Special Measure Act that permit people to:
- Give evidence without their identity known to the accused or his/her lawyer.
- Give evidence from an undisclosed location outside of the courtroom or overseas.
- Give evidence using voice modulation (your real voice would not be disclosed).
- Give evidence with their face blocked out.
- Give evidence via video link.
“All information received in these investigations will be held in the strictest of confidence,” police said.