The views expressed herein are those of the writer and do not represent the opinions or editorial position of I-Witness News. Opinion pieces can be submitted to [email protected].
- Do you seriously expect to win the upcoming general elections with a man who has been rejected in the three previous elections at the helm of the party?
- Do you think that your association with Wellington Ramos helped or hurt the party’s chances at winning the next elections?
- If a man who has been accused of rape can successfully and honesty lead his party to victory in the last general election, what does that say about his opponent?
- How exactly do entities such as the War Room, the Movement, etc. help the NDP’s cause?
- Do you think the banishment of your party’s founder Sir James Mitchell helped or hurt the party?
- You were adamant that the PM must demit office over the rape allegations but is there any truth to the rumours that one of your candidates has either raped or sexually molested countless females in SVG?
- When the airstrip at Baliceaux is completed, is it only flies and mosquitoes which are going to land there?
- What the hell is a wind shifter?
The opinions presented in this content belong to the author and may not necessarily reflect the perspectives or editorial stance of iWitness News. Opinion pieces can be submitted to [email protected].