The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, on Thursday, informed the public of decision taken by the Cabinet last week Friday in relation to COVID-19 pandemic.
They are as follows:
- Cabinet granted approval for persons with a travel history that includes Iran to be quarantined for 14 days.
- Approval was granted to continue quarantine requirements for 14 days for persons with a travel history that includes China, South Korea and Italy.
- Approval was granted to discontinue quarantine requirements for persons travelling from Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan.
- Approval was granted to implement active surveillance of persons with a travel history that includes countries with community transmission.
- Quarantine of non-residents will be at the cost of the traveler.
- Social distancing and limits on mass gatherings will be considered.
- Non-essential travel is not advised at this time.