Advertisement 87
Advertisement 211
Advertisement 219
Danroy John
Danroy John.

The life of a 13-year-old Redemption Sharpes youth ended tragically when he was electrocuted on Thursday.

Police have told the media that Danroy John was electrocuted outside his home as a result of an electrical fault.

John’s father, Leon Joseph, said his son was playing marbles in their yard in Trigger Ridge and they went to check for him after he did not respond to their calls.

The teenager was found lying on the ground and it later became evident that he has been electrocuted.

John was enrolled at the Thomas Saunders Secondary School in Kingstown and was to begin Form 2 in September.

Advertisement 271

Police are investigating.

15 replies on “13-year-old youth electrocuted”

  1. anneke eunique John hott skull says:

    Cuz you gonna be missed by a lot of people but am sorry it happen this way. May your soul rest in peace

  2. My condolences to Danroy’s family in this time of bereavement. Death is never easy to get used to but be assured he is in a better place now. That is why we need to live well with one another because no one knows the hour of departure.

  3. Paulette Williams says:

    Condolences to the John family and the Thomas Saunders SS family of which Danroy was a member.

  4. my heart goes out to the family of this youngster. I can only imagine what you are going through. i pray God give you the grace and strength you need to comfort you in this your time of loss. i know he will be sadly missed by family, friends, classmates, love ones and aquintances.
    may his little soul rest in peace.

  5. lenneth boucher-franco says:

    I am so deeply sadden by this incident as I heard and people needs to be more vigulent and to be more aware of health & safety and what the Government is to do more training also helping people to take part more workshops etc at this time the family needs pray and support during time like this.

  6. My condolences to the family, hope this tragedy sensitized people to the dangers of having electrical ground wires exposed/or in places where kids/adults can come into contact with them easily.

  7. I will miss him a lot
    he’s a wonderful friend and will be missed by the entire form 1 classes and mostly me
    I hope the family gets better and all goes well from now on
    We’ll miss you Danroy
    RIP mah bro

Comments closed.